- Barrel Length: 12″
- Caliber: .223 Wylde
- Gas System: Mid-Length
- Material: 41v50
- Twist Rate: 1:8
- Treatment: Melonite
- 0.625″ Gas Block Size
- Dimpled for Gas Block
- Weight: 1lb 3oz
- Guaranteed to reduce recoil compared to any other 10.3″-12.5″ carbine barrel.
- Designed to reduce gas blowback when using a suppressor.
- Optimized to run with or without a suppressor.
- Guaranteed to be quieter than a Mk18 when suppressed.
- Covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
- Made for accurate follow-up shots, and less felt recoil, while remaining completely reliable in all conditions. These barrels function with all factory-loaded ammunition.
- Compatible with 5.56 and .223 calibers due to the hybrid chamber.
Recommended to be used with a carbine buffer tube, carbine spring, and H1 buffer for optimal results. It will also run a H2 buffer if used on a dedicated suppressed build.